Our academic network aims to strengthen and enhance the use of economics in animal health in higher education and professional environments throughout Europe.
The following strategic and operational objectives have been defined:
- Improved organisational coordination for those developing and delivering curricula and course content on economics for animal health professionals (all WPs).
- Identification of teaching and training needs for undergraduate, postgraduate and established professionals (WP2 and WP3).
- Development of curricula, course contents, teaching and training materials for undergraduate, postgraduate and established professionals (WP4).
- Dissemination of curricula, course contents, teaching and training materials (WP5).
- Evaluation of the delivery of teaching and training materials (WP6).